Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pinterest Party : Ideas, Decor Ideas and FREE PARTY PRINTABLES (Pin now)

Here's the scoop.... I have some cool ladies in my Kingdom Marriage small group. We laugh, we talk, we encourage and we PIN! In fact, We pin a lot! We are infatuated with the online goal boarding company Pinterest. The only problem is we pin so much we don't find time to pull away from our screen to make the things we pin. (insert superhero instrumental here) PINTEREST PARTY TO THE RESCUE! In one short convo me and the ladies pick out a date, a location, a craft and i whipped up a invite (even through we didn't need one, but I'm a party perfectionist, so oh well) to email them. Voila! The party was in the works.

So of course I ran to Pinterest and searched "Pinterest Party" decor and ideas. To my surprise, there were tons of ideas! So I just chose a couple of cool looking inexpensive ideas to recreate. In addition i searched for FREE PINTEREST PARTY PRINTABLES and shockingly there were none....that were free. So of course, my years of graphic designing kicked in and I opened my laptop and got on Adobe Illustrator and created my own. Yes, I have them for you, FOR FREE! *in my Oprah voice* "YOU GET A FREE PRINTABLE! YOU GET ONE! AND YOU GET ONE TOO!" lol.

Check out the pics from our first Pinterest Party! (Scroll Down for FREE PRINTEREST PARTY PRINTABLES)

Our craft was body scrubs and bath soaks (I made lots of mini ones to give to my girlfriends for mother day and to give to my oldest sons teacher before summer vacation)








 The punch was delicious! I got the recipe from fellow pinner and blogger, Julie, from Table of Two blog. Click Here for the recipe link. I didn't use alcohol, I used Raspberry Ginger ale as a substitute.

















CLICK HERE FOR FREE PINTEREST PARTY PRINTABLE PDF FILES! 




No comments: