Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thank you so much L.A. Bonds! from Engaged and Happy

Greetings readers, I wanted to check in with you to let you know that all is still well and that the productions that I mentioned last year were are in the making will be performed this year. I am so excited and grateful at the same time. Always remember to reach for the sky and be determined to reach all of your goals no matter what the circumstances are. God believes in you and with Him you CAN and WILL do all things because He strengthens you.

I also wanted to share a special letter with you that I recieved from a women that asked for advice a year ago. Neither of us could find the original question that she submitted but you can get a feel for what she needed advice on in this thank you /testimony letter. Remember, We overcomer by the blood of Jesus Christ and the words of our testimony. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

"Dear L.A,

I remember a while ago I asked you what you thought about the situation I had with my boyfriend getting another girl pregnant and you asked me to let you know how it went.

Well, we are still together. The other girl had her babies (ended up being twins! smh) and I finally feel like I can trust him again. He has been nothing but forthcoming about information on anything I ask him about. He always tells me when he has contact with her and I truly feel that he is sorry for what he did.

I just wanted to thank you because even if you didn't know it, you provided me with support. He's been in Afghanistan and its been hard but honestly when he first told me about this girl and I decided to stay with him I felt stupid for a long time. Everytime I thought about it I would think about how stupid I was for forgiving him. Then I would go back and read the message you sent and you said "love does not keep a record of wrongs" it helped me to realize if I say I really love him, I have to forgive. So thank you so so much! Your words have saved my relationship more than a couple of times. We are very happy and marriage is the next step for us, we're even taking a vacation with my family in Sept. to Disney!

Thanks again and I hope all is well in your house!"


Signed,
Engaged and Happy

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

ambien without a rx ambien withdrawal newborn - ambien iv

Anonymous said...

valium pill valium used treat high blood pressure - cheap generic valium online

Anonymous said...

zolpidem online zolpidem 10 mg high - ambien side effects diarrhea

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online legally xanax interactions more drug_interactions - what is xanax used for recreation

Anonymous said...

generic xanax online xanax side effects vision - xanax for dogs separation anxiety

Anonymous said...

ambien pharmacy ambien 6468 - ambien and alcohol effects

Anonymous said...

ativan pills ativan withdrawal long does take - ativan for norco withdrawal

Anonymous said...

xanax online took 2mg of xanax - much xanax pills worth

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam online buy ativan united states - buy ativan overnight

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam drug literature - diazepam max dose

Anonymous said...

cheap lorazepam ativan respiratory side effects - cheap ativan online no prescription

Anonymous said...

lorazepam 1mg treatment of ativan withdrawal - ativan stopping use of

Anonymous said...

xanax no prescription xanax dosage dental anxiety - new xanax pills

Anonymous said...

soma pills buy soma cod - soma sleep medication

Anonymous said...

soma cheap carisoprodol withdrawal treatment - soma intimates coupons free shipping

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium glaucoma - effects of valium during pregnancy

Anonymous said...

buy somas carisoprodol 5513 - order hgh somatropin

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium online overnight - generic valium from india

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online no rx ambien white pill - ambien cr side effects - vision

Anonymous said...

cheap generic valium valium sleeping pills - valium anxiety tablets

Anonymous said...

discount valium valium 40 mg - sweet valium high mp3