Monday, March 31, 2014

Time to play in the dirt again!!!

For some time I have become very interested in gardening. Could be because of the time I have now that I'm on a sabbatical from production or because of the growth process that satisfies me to watch. Maybe it's both! I believe that God has a purpose for setting us aside to be worked on, pruned and replanted. No matter the results in our eyes I'm certain that if we stay rooted in Gods word and abide in His love that He will plant us again in an area that He will recieve great glory (satisfaction) . In the meantime, play in the dirt. Enjoy the time away, the people that will pour into your life, look closely at birds (those that God sends away) and blooms (the relationships that grow deeper) . Appreciate him for His work. God is there and the best gardener!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the message behind this sis!