Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bonds Clear All Juice

Don't you just love a remedy that really works? Me too! This remedy was made because in my family you have two kinds of men. men who don't like taking medicine and men who think medicine heals everything! Being the Wife and Mommy God has called me to be I asked Jesus to lead me into what's best for the men in my family when they are sick. He gave me some insights and wisdom about what to make with ingredients that he made and that is what I did. I pray that it brings your family decongested noses, soothed and coated throats, reduced coughs, better sleep, easy breathing and better feeling, in Jesus Name. Amen. 

Clear All Juice 
This recipe yields a little over 24oz. You will need a cheese cloth or straining cloth . 

Ingredients 
2 tbs Grated Yellow Root  (I purchase Golden Seal by Alvita from Whole Foods, I only use one (1) tea bag) 
3 tbs Grated Ginger Root
1 large lemon sliced 
1/4 cups of Honey
2 1/2 cups of boiling water 

Boil water. Grate yellow root and ginger root into bowl. Slice lemons and place in bowl with ginger and yellow root. Pour boiling water into bowl over all ingredients stirring. And pressing lemon slices gently with spoon. In a separate bowl with a cheese cloth or tea cloth on top, Make sure it's secure (maybe with a heavy duty rubber band), pour the mixture onto the cheese cloth into the empty bowl. All of The ingredient will be left on the cloth and you should have a yellow tinted juice in your bowl. Let the juice cool. You can sit in the fridge if you like. After completely cooled, add honey and stir vigorously. Then enjoy! 

Expect a few moment of hacking up mucus. The juice will also taste a bit spicy, don't worry, it's just the ginger. 

Of course I use this remedy for my family but always check with your doctor to be sure these ingredients are safe for you and your family. 

To wellness and good health, 
L.A. 

Here are some pics of my process 





No comments: